<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: My Journey To Find My Lip Product Allergen – e.l.f. Glossy Gloss

Monday 9 June 2014

My Journey To Find My Lip Product Allergen – e.l.f. Glossy Gloss

Hi Everyone!

Being a beauty blog with emphasis on allergens & ingredients, I thought I would take you on my journey to find what it is in lip products I am reacting to. I can read the ingredients in lip products & not see anything I know to be a problem, yet still react! So enough is enough!

If you're having a reaction to something but don't know what, you might find this method of elimination helpful.

So recently I purchased the e.l.f. Studio line Glossy Gloss in Ballet Slippers.







The ingredients are as follows:

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Octyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methlyparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No. 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No. 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No. 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No. 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No. 6 Lake (CI 15985)


What I'm going to do is take this list as a starting point. When I use a new lip product I'll add or take away ingredients depending on whether I react or not & hopefully end up with the culprit at the end!

Do you have sensitive lips? Are there any ingredients you are allergic to? Are you struggling to find out what you are allergic to in a particular product or product type?


Tania Xx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home