<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: MAC #168 Brush - Review

Sunday 6 July 2014

MAC #168 Brush - Review

Hi Everyone! 

I wanted to talk to you this week about one of my favourite brushes, the MAC #168. 
This brush is made of goat hair & cost £27.



I bought it as a contour & blusher brush but found that it also works well for applying a powder highlighter. The brush is easy to use, it picks up just the right amount of product & has a great shape for applying product to the face.

Contouring with NARS' Laguna bronzer

Blusher using the Urban Decay Flushed palette


Highlighting with the Urban Decay Flushed palette

The MAC #168, although pricy, is definitely worth the investment as it is a good quality, versatile brush. It can be used with both cream & powder products. I found I was using it so much that I now have two!



What are your favourite brushes?
Tania Xx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 17 September 2014 at 19:00 , Blogger cottonandcandie said...

I've been meaning to get a little pricier brush for a while now, thank you for recommending! The Urban decay flushed palette also looks great on you!

http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 24 September 2014 at 14:11 , Blogger Tania said...

You're welcome Emily! Sorry I've been so late in replying to you. I do think that if your purchasing anything expensive it needs to be something that you can really get a lot of use from! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home