<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Palette Of The Month - Urban Decay Naked Palette Day-To-Night Look

Sunday 10 August 2014

Palette Of The Month - Urban Decay Naked Palette Day-To-Night Look

Hi Everyone!

So I've had the need to take my makeup from day to night a few times this month. To do this I've been using Urban Decay's original Naked palette. I thought I'd share the looks with you.





I started by placing Urban Decay's original Primer Potion onto my lids. With a MAC 239 brush I took Bobbi Brown's eyeshadow in Bone onto the brow bone, as the Naked palette doesn't have a light matte shade.


With the same 239 brush, I swept Half Baked onto the lid.


I took Buck on a MAC 217 brush & applied to the lid.



At this point I curled my eyelashes with my No. 7 eyelash curlers & applied mascara (Dior's Diorshow Iconic Overcurl) to finish the daytime look. You can also apply eyeliner if you wish.


Switching to the other eye now for the evening look, I took Smog on the same 217 brush onto the outer half of my crease. 



From here, I took Darkhorse (again on the 217 brush) on the outer 'V'.


I then added Sin to the tear duct area with an old Maybelline brush I got in a set followed by smog on the lower lash line (with the same brush). I finished with mascara & eyeliner (Urban Decay's 24/7 Waterproof liquid liner in Perversion.



For the rest of the face I used:
Benefit's Porefessional primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in No. 51
NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder in No. 1
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in Uber Beige
Bobbi Brown Blusher in Nude Peach
Soap & Glory Brow Archery in Brownie Points
Dior Fluidstick in No. 373



What do you think of this look? Which are your favourite shades from the Naked palette?

Tania Xx

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11 August 2014 at 11:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous look! I still need to invest in the Naked pallets!

www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

 
At 11 August 2014 at 19:20 , Blogger Hristina Tcolova said...

It's such a gorgeous smokey eye look, love how it brings out your eyes :)

xx www.mistysstuff.blogspot.com

 
At 11 August 2014 at 23:06 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks lovely! They are definitely worth the investment! Xx

 
At 11 August 2014 at 23:08 , Blogger Tania said...

Thank you Hristina! I have to wear tinted lenses because of a medical condition so work hard to find combinations that enhance my eyes! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home