<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Outfit Of The Day - New Look

Sunday 7 September 2014

Outfit Of The Day - New Look

Hi Everyone!


If you've seen my most recent YouTube video, you'll know that I went to Gracie Francesca (Ugly Face Of Beauty)'s meetup on Saturday 30th August (If not, you can view it here).

I was really feeling the outfit I wore & wanted to share it with you all!

Hat - H&M, £7.99
Dress - New Look, from last season
Blazer - New Look, £24.99
Bag - Nica from TKMaxx, last season
Leggings - Select, £5 or 2 for £8
Boots - New Look, last season

Can you tell I like New Look!?! I really felt the hat added the final touch to the outfit & love that the dress gives an autumnal feel, while the blazer tides the outfit over from summer to autumn. Pastels are set to be a trend for autumn '14 which I'm really excited about! I'm looking forward to wearing this outfit (minus the hat) to work!

You'd never know I had my hip support on would you!?!

What autumn fashion trends are you looking forward to?

Tania Xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home