<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: 2 Weeks Of Hospital Appointments

Friday 17 October 2014

VIDEO: 2 Weeks Of Hospital Appointments

Hi Everyone! 

I've been taking my camera around with me for two weeks worth of hospital appointments - I thought it might help give an insight into the type of things someone coping with chronic illness experiences!


Week 1


Week 2

I know I have gotten rather upset, but please do not be overly concerned - whilst I am still frustrated about my appointment in Manchester, I have more important medical issues to be concerned about! At the moment, because of my joints, I am unable to play to a professional level so my jaw problems are pretty low down on the priority list to get sorted!


I am planning on returning to my usual filming schedule & uploading my YouTube videos on a Thursday, with these type of videos appearing as & when I've something to show you! These will start being published on my health blog - Tania Talks Health.

I'll let you know when I've posted updates, with a link to the post incase you are interested. I want to keep the subject matter relevant & while there will be some posts like my #dyslexiaawarenessmonth & Sunday's upcoming post to raise awareness, the majority will be on my health blog - where they make the most sense! 

Thank you all for taking the time to watch these videos!

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home