<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: 3 Minute Makeup Challenge TAG

Friday 3 October 2014

VIDEO: 3 Minute Makeup Challenge TAG

Hi Everyone! 

I thought I'd start including my YouTube videos within a little blog post. So for my first little post, here's my 3 Minute Makeup Challenge TAG!


I was TAGged by the very lovely Chloe from Clos Beauty Spot - you can check her blog out here & her YouTube channel here.

Can you do your makeup in 3 minutes?
Any recommendations for multitasking or time saving products?

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 3 October 2014 at 13:00 , Blogger Expat make up addict said...

I can definitely NOT do my make up in 3 minutes! I can't even do it in 30!!

Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

 
At 3 October 2014 at 19:04 , Blogger Tania said...

Haha! I know - I was doomed to fail from the start! Maybe I should TAG you Stacey to see how much you can get on your face so I don't feel I'm the only one! lol Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home