<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Autumn Wish List 2014

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn Wish List 2014

Hi Everyone!

As I was walking home, I was thinking of all the things that were on my wish list for Autumn & thought I'd put them all into a post for you all, that way I've got them all together & can update you with what I do/don't buy! 

So to start with, I really want a burgundy bag to match my New Look boots. I've been eyeing this one up from Accessorize, I just need to check it doesn't clash with the shade of the boots!




I've also got my eye on a couple of makeup items - namely eyeshadow palettes! The first is a palette from Smashbox. When I first saw this palette I was shocked, not only by how lovely the palette looks, but also how I hadn't heard anyone speaking about it! I've only just heard one other YouTuber talking about it! The palette in question is this one:



The other palette I REALLY want to get my hands on is from Urban Decay. I have the Vice 1 & 2...




I've then got a fashion item I've got my eye on. I've seen an outfit of the day post by Monica from Moth Loves where she's wearing a #Minimum_Fashion Tee (which I also own) & a checked shirt. My sister also rocks checked shirts & I'm always envious of her fashion sense - so I've decided to get this one!



I'm also one more thing on my wish list, though I won't be buying it until the end of the year. I'm saving for my very first DSLR! I'm currently trying to decide between two:




I need a camera that works well in low lighting as I am unable to use flash photography because of my photosensitivity. The camera also needs to be fairly light to not put too much strain on my joints. I want to be able to use the camera for blogging, YouTube videos & capturing baby photos to document the family I will hopefully be lucky enough to have. If you have any recommendations or things for me to take into consideration when choosing a camera, please do let me know in the comments!

What's on your wish list this Autumn?
Will you be picking up any of these items or similar?

Tania Xx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8 October 2014 at 05:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your picks, but my favourite is definitely the bag! A girl can never have enough handbags! haha x
lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

 
At 9 October 2014 at 21:46 , Blogger Tania said...

I totally agree Luci! I'm looking forward to payday when this bag will be mine!!!! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home