<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Project Pan Update - Half Way

Friday 31 October 2014

VIDEO: Project Pan Update - Half Way

Hi Everyone!

I've been working on a Project Pan with 5 items, with a view to have used them up by the end of 2014. As I've come to my 1/2 way point, I thought I'd share my progress with you all!


Have you ever done a project pan? If you have, do you have any tips for success?
Would you do a project pan or similar?

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 31 October 2014 at 15:02 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this update! I've never done a project pan, i'd love to do it though! xx

Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

 
At 31 October 2014 at 21:29 , Blogger Tania said...

It's a really fun way of using products up, I'd definitely suggest it! I started with just 5 products so I didn't overwhelm myself! I'd love to know if you do go ahead & do one! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home