<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Debenhams Beauty Wishlist - What Should I Spend My Points On?

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Debenhams Beauty Wishlist - What Should I Spend My Points On?

Hi Everyone!

I received a Debenhams Beauty Club Reward Card through the post loaded with £10 for being a valued, loyal customer.

I've already got £12.50ish on my card, so thought I'd put together a little wishlist & get you all to help me decide what to pick up with my points!



The first item on my wish list is the Dior 5 Couleurs Christmas Limited Edition eyeshadow palette. At £42, this is going to be admired from afar as I definitely don't have the budget for it whilst saving for my camera & holiday!

The following item is one I'd like specifically for holiday, Dior's Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara - which I love! I bought the Diorshow New Look mascara a couple of Christmases & it came with a mini 5 colour eyeshadow palette. This year, Dior released the same set, this time with the Iconic Overcurl mascara & a different 5 colour palette. Online you can't get the set, so I'd have to go into store. What a shame - not! I knew as soon as I tried the Iconic Overcurl mascara that I wanted it for holiday. I had been planning to take false lashes for going out to eat but with this mascara they wouldn't be necessary! The eyeshadow palette would be really useful to take too as the size is perfect! Although pricy at £24.50, I think it'd be £24.50 well spent (particularly with the addition of the eyeshadow!).


I've tried the waterproof version of the Iconic Overcurl mascara in store & it was a pain to remove! I did find that the Clarins Double Fix' mascara (£20) much easier to remove. As this would waterproof my mascara & double as a brow gel, I thought this would be a useful addition to my holiday makeup bag. 

Next, a little luxury (like the other three products haven't been!). I have been in love with the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks (£25) since a very deer friend bought me one. I'm trying to build up a little collection of them & so far have 3. I'm trying to build them up on a budget - so far I've received one as a gift, used club card points as part payment, making the amount I paid the same as if I'd bought a (higher price point) drugstore/highstreet lipstick. I purchased the third lipstick with a gift card which I received as an apology for discriminating against me whilst I was using a wheelchair. I really fancy one in an A/W red shade & the club card points would mean I would pay about £2.50!


The following two products are from one of my favourite brands - Urban Decay. The first is the Naked Flushed palette in Native. Containing a bronzer, highlighter & blush shade, this palette provides good value for £22. I already have the other three & want this one to finish the set! Is that silly of me!?! I will probably hold off purchasing this until the summer though as I am less likely to use bronzer in the winter months &, if I wanted to, I've have plenty to choose from.

The last item on my list is the Urban Decay Travel-Size B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray. Wow - that's a mouthful! My husband & I are planning to go to Tenerife & I'm conscious that my skin may need refreshing with the climate & plane journey. My MAC Fix+ is coming to the end of it's life & I thought it'd be nice to try something new! Though maybe that isn't such a good idea with all the other changes my skin will be experiencing while I'm away... I've an appointment at one of my local Urban Decay counters just before Christmas, so I might ask to try it then to check I don't have a sudden break out! This costs the same as the travel sized Fix+, £10 for 30ml.

So what do you think I should get with my club card points?
Is there anything I should be investing in for my holiday?

Tania Xx

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 13 November 2014 at 00:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely picks you have there, I am rubbish at saving my points especially at Swindon debenhams as we don't have Mac or urban decay :( x

http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

 
At 13 November 2014 at 21:47 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Gemma! I've only been to one Debenhams with a MAC - the one in Oxford. I saved myself from buying anything MAC for when I was going over there. I don't go that way now though, so it's the website or another store. I prefer to be able to see & swatch things so I rarely get MAC from Debenhams now. Xx

 
At 15 November 2014 at 23:49 , Blogger s said...

So many nice things! The Dior palette and the UD palette are my favorite picks... but then there's also the YSL lipstick that looks good! :)

Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

 
At 17 November 2014 at 20:44 , Blogger Tania said...

They're all so gorgeous aren't they Sam! I don't know how I'm going to decide! Think I might be wandering round the Beauty department for a while trying to decide! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home