<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: #BloggersXmasParty

Thursday 18 December 2014

#BloggersXmasParty

Hi Everyone!

I was lucky enough to be invited to the BloggersXmasParty arranged by @BloggingOwls, made up of dream team Nadja from Throw Me Something Beautiful & Olivia from Beauty From The Fjord.

Selfie with Nadja!
Apologies for the amount of background noise, low lighting & no flash - need I say more!

Olivia

The venue chosen was the Nordic Bar, where we had a section cornered off for our own use. This included a ping pong table, providing much amusement at the start of the evening!


I met some lovely bloggers! I bumped into the very lovely Hannah of Lippy In London outside the venue, as we were both early. This gave us the chance to have a chat & get to know one another before heading in. It was nice for both of us to have someone to walk in with as it can be daunting at times! During the evening was able to catch up with Chloe (Clos Beauty Spot) & have a lovely chat with Pao (Pao Loves Fashion). Jessica (Look What I Got), founder of @fashbeautylife, was also there & it was great to chat with her, as she is someone I’ve admired since the beginning of my blogging journey!

There were a number of great prizes up for grabs in a Twitter raffle, pictured below.


Chloe won the Crabtree & Evelyn Bath & Body Duo, which was really exciting!

Each blogger was able to create their own ‘goody bag’ by choosing from an amazing range of products!



 Some of my favs are shown below.

Super cute Owls from Sass & Bell

Pretty notebook (Sass & Belle) & Green & Blacks chocolate, which I gave to my Dad as I'm allergic to one of the ingredients

A choice from a selection of hand creams courtesy of Crabtree & Evelyn, which I gave to my Mum - again, allergies!

I grabbed a chair so I could sit in line instead of standing – this caused much hilarity & at one point the chair was pushed with me on it (proving to be a little scary!). Apologies for the drunk looking pic – I don’t even drink!


After the event, Chloe, Zeynab (The Beautifully Disastrous) & I headed over to Selfridges. Chloe wanted to check out the colour of a Michael Kors handbag & I wanted to pick up a few of my favourite lip balms (Freya decided to use my previous one as a toy & lost it!). As it happened, the lipbalms are no longer stocked in store so I’ll have to order them but Chloe was able to pick up an Origins face mask to try.

Chloe & me!

Chloe & I stopped off at Starbucks before catching our train home.


I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Nadja, Olivia, Nordic Bar & all the wonderful brands who gifted products for the raffle & goddy bags!

Keep an eye out for my #BloggersXmasParty Makeup Tutorial, OOTN & What's In My Clutch coming next.


Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 19 December 2014 at 11:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely seeing you! Had a great time x

 
At 20 December 2014 at 17:54 , Blogger Tania said...

Yay! Me too! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home