<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Primark & Beauty Haul

Friday 12 December 2014

VIDEO: Primark & Beauty Haul

Hi Everyone!

Although I'm saving to purchase a camera, I wanted to take advantage of the Holiday gift sets & Christmas deals to pick up some products for when I go on holiday with my husband in March.

I also, for the first time in a very long time, wanted to pick up a few items of clothing, so I went with the flow & allowed myself to enjoy the experience! I was going to the #BloggersXmas Party so wanted something nice to wear!



Please excuse the poor lighting quality - I was using my point & shoot camera for the first time instead of my iPad & wasn't aware there was a problem until I came to edit it the next day!

I hope you've enjoyed this haul.

What have you bought recently?
Have you any ideas or tips for products to travel with?

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home