<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: 10 Basic Beauty Tips Pt. 1 - 5 Things I Do

Saturday 31 January 2015

VIDEO: 10 Basic Beauty Tips Pt. 1 - 5 Things I Do

Hi Everyone!

I was watching Avia (The Sparkleicious)'s 'Top 10 Basic Beauty Tips' video, which inspired me to create a little 2 part series. It was the emphasis of personal preference that really triggered this. I realised that there are a number of things that I don't do but could easily be classed as pretty basic! With this in mind, I decided that I would film Part 1 as a 'Things I Do' video & Part 2 as 'Things I Don't Do (But Probably Should!).

So here is my 1st instalment!


I'd love to know what your basic beauty tips are! 

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home