<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Makeup Inventory 2014 #throwoutthursday

Thursday 1 January 2015

VIDEO: Makeup Inventory 2014 #throwoutthursday

Hi Everyone! 

I've decided to do a series of posts centred around organisation & throwing out the clutter I've accumulated (none of it is Dan's - he's meticulously organised!). I really want to sort my life out as I've been finding myself overwhelmed at times & know that, had I been more organised initially, certain tasks would be a lot less complicated & time consuming!

Dan & I are going to start trying for a family this year. To do so means I have to come off all my medication. My brain is likely to become very confuzzled & I may end up with very little energy. As a result, I really want to make life easier for myself & Dan.

Some of my #throwoutthursday offerings will be in video form, some will be standard blog posts. Which ever they are, I hope you enjoy them. If there is anything you want me to feature, please do let me know.


For now, here is my Makeup Inventory!

I thought this would be the perfect way to kick the series off & allow me to get a good sense of where I currently am vs. where I want my makeup collection to be, allowing me to streamline more effectively!


Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 2 January 2015 at 15:48 , Blogger LeahXL said...

Will you be selling any in a blog sale? :)

 
At 3 January 2015 at 13:58 , Blogger Tania said...

I will be selling items. I hadn't thought of doing a blog sale but am happy to if you'd like! I'll be posting a video on the products I'll be selling as part of my #throwoutthursday series. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home