<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Project Pan Update #2

Saturday 10 January 2015

VIDEO: Project Pan Update #2

Hi Everyone!

I've been working on a project pan for the last four months & have managed to use up a few products! I wanted to show you what I've managed to use up (& what I haven't) & what I thought of the products.

So if you want to see how I did...



I've decided to do a year long project in the form of a 15 in 2015 Project Pan. I don't know how successful I'll be as I don't know how I'll be health wise. Coming off my medication to try for a family is certainly going to be interesting! I figure I'm more likely to succeed if I have a plan though!

So that video will be coming shortly.

Are there any products you're trying to use up?
Or, are there any that you'd never be without?

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home