<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: What's In My Clutch

Wednesday 7 January 2015

What's In My Clutch

Hi Everyone!

I filmed a ‘What's In My Bag’ video a while ago, but haven’t written a blog post on the subject. I’m someone who has an awful lot to carry around on a daily basis, so I thought the #BloggersXmasParty would be the perfect opportunity to show you the clutch I’ve finally found that’s big enough to house all my necessities & the contents that I can’t be without! 

Clutch Bag: Primark

Clockwise from top:
Radar Key (gives access to disabled toilets)
Disabled Rail Card & Tickets
Tube Map
‘Invisible Disability’ Badge (made by me!)
Oyster Card (connected to my rail card)

Clockwise from top:
Cotton Buds in Muji Holder
Nail File Pack
Kate Moss Lipstick in no. 08
Hair Band
Cath Kidston Mirror
Mini Bumble & Bumble Bb Texture Creme
Mini Givenchy Very Irrésistible Perfume
Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob
This Works Turbo Balm
Mini Urban Decay Setting Spray (I don’t know which as I finished the contents & kept the bottle, filling it up with which ever type I have at the time!)
Carmex

Clockwise from top:
Epi Pen (for anaphylaxic reactions, in plastic bag as box has disintegrated!)
Plasters (I cut easily & don’t clot very well!)
Inhaler
Tablet Pot & Tablets
Packet of Tissues

Clockwise from top:
Biro
Purse Containing Debit/Credit Cards (not shown) & Cash
Phone Charger
Business Cards

If you want to see what I wore to the party, I've a an OOTN & a Chatty GRWM video.

What products can’t you leave the house without?


Tania Xx

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9 January 2015 at 18:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very lovely post, dear! I cant leave my house without my lipbalm, phone, earphone, a hairband, hand sanitizer :D

xo
colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

 
At 15 January 2015 at 16:51 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Chrisylla! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a list of things they can't leave the house without! I've actually gotten better recently would you believe! Xx

 
At 17 January 2015 at 13:02 , Blogger Zoe Lianne said...

love the bag! love your purse too, i have it also :) gotta love soap and glory! xx

 
At 18 January 2015 at 18:18 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks! I really find these little purses so much easier when I'm tight for space & just want to take one card & some cash! I totally agree with you - Soap & Glory are just fab! I love that they use 'real women' pics rather than airbrushed models! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home