<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Maybelline 3 For 2 & New Colour Tattoos!

Thursday 19 February 2015

Maybelline 3 For 2 & New Colour Tattoos!

Hi Everyone!

I'm a huge fan of the Maybelline Colout Tattoos as they are the only cream eyeshadow that doesn't crease on my eyelids! I have the majority of the colours & am rather jealous of those living in the US who have various collections available to them. So imagine my surprise & delight when I walked into Superdrug to find that there are two new shades available!


The first is Chocolate Suede. I was a little concerned that this would be too similar to On And On Bronze, but it has more of a taupe colour to it & is less shimmery. 


I also picked up Infinite White. With this one, I was a little nervous that it might be the same as my Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-tini but it's not even close! The Benefit shadow is creamy in colour - my memory really isn't great!!!


Because it was 3 for 2, I had another product to choose. I have been interested in Maybelline's COLOURsensational Shine Glosses but haven't wanted to get one incase I had an allergic reaction to it. I figured this was the ideal time to try it as I wouldn't be loosing a significant amount of money if it isn't any good for me.


I'm really pleased with these two Colour Tattoos & am excited to try the lip gloss. As I'm taking part in the 30 Days Od Cream Products challenge, I'm thinking of doing a few swatch posts so if this is something you'd be interested in let me know!

Will you be on the look out for these two Colour Tattoos?
What is your favourite colour in the range?

Tania Xx

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 19 February 2015 at 14:49 , Blogger Nadya Elvina said...

Chocolate looks so pretty. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

www.navellina.blogspot.com

 
At 20 February 2015 at 10:31 , Blogger LeahXL said...

They have a new foundation which is meant to be a YSL Fusion Ink Foundtion Dupe - currently Ā£5.99 and in their 3 for 2 offer. I am desperate to get my hands on it! x

 
At 21 February 2015 at 16:11 , Blogger Tania said...

They're both gorgeous! I'm really pleased that new colours are starting to trickle in to our stores, I've always envied those in the US for the collections that are released over there! Let me know when you get ahold of them & what you think! Xx

 
At 21 February 2015 at 16:19 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks for the heads up Leah! I'm trying to work through my foundations at the moment so do let me know what you think of it if you get it - if it's good it'll be on my wish list! What else do you think you'll be picking up? Xx

 
At 8 March 2015 at 21:40 , Blogger Linda said...

Wow these new Color Tattoos look amazing! And I love the lipsgloss, I actually own two of these and they're my go-to lip products :)

www.hilychee.com

 
At 15 March 2015 at 14:53 , Blogger Tania said...

I'm really impressed with them! Ooo... which shades do you have Linda? I really like the one I picked up so may invest in a few more once I've used up some lipgloss I already own. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home