<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: February Makeup Basket - 30 Days Of Cream Products

Saturday 14 February 2015

VIDEO: February Makeup Basket - 30 Days Of Cream Products

Hi Everyone!

I've been thinking of doing a Monthly Makeup Basket for a while, but came to the conclusion that the products I had in my basket would end up being duplicated in my Monthly Favourites. With me taking part in Kristen Marie's 30 Days Of Cream Products challenge, I thought it's be fun for you to see all my cream products & me then show you the ones I reach for time & time again in my favourites video!


What are your favourite cream products?

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home