<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial

Tuesday 3 February 2015

VIDEO: NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on NARS' new Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette. You can read my latest post, NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette - Overview & Swatches here.



I wanted to use the palette in a tutorial for you all. This is the first time I used the palette so you'll get to hear my initial thoughts of the different shades as I apply them. I chose to use a combination of wet & dry shadows in the look, which I hope you like!



What do you think?
Do you already own some of the Dual Intensity Eyeshadows? If so, which ones?
Is the palette something you'll be picking up or passing on?

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home