<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: #BloggersLoveLFW Friends

Wednesday 4 March 2015

#BloggersLoveLFW Friends

Hi Everyone!

So you may know that I went to the Bloggers Love Gossip Girl event. You may also know that I had a difficult time with one of the brands. I filmed a vlog, which you can view here. I have also listed a number of reviews from Bloggers I know attended here.

I wanted to write a positive post about all the lovely bloggers I either met on the day or had the pleasure of seeing again.

Chanele


I met with Chanele prior to the event for Nando's & a chat. We hit it off straight away! If you want to see our escapades, check out the vlog! Chanele blogs over at Hey Chanelli'The Love & Life of Miss Chanelli' & Enterspree, a music, fashion & beauty blog.

Fleur


I came across Fleur on Twitter & it was lovely to bump into her during the event. Fleur blogs over at fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk with fashion, beauty & lifestyle posts.


Georgie


I met Georgie at the Bloggers' Love Pre-Party last summer. Georgie blogs over at Away With The Fairies with fashion, beauty, baking & photography. She also has a YouTube channel.

Rosie & Rhianne


Chanele & I met sisters Rosie & Rhianne as we were leaving. Two lovely girls, Rosie has a health & fitness Instagram (I'm struggling to find it so will link when I do) & Rhianne has a YouTube channel.  


Ellie


 I became aware of Betty's Bikini Boutique via Instagram & it was wonderful to finally get to meet founder Ellie in person. Her passion for her product & brand was obvious from the outset & she has a wonderful personality!

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home