<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Center Parcs Day 2: Lots Of Outfits!

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Center Parcs Day 2: Lots Of Outfits!

Hi Everyone!

As I mentioned in my Day 1 post, Dan & I went to American Diner Huck’s to eat & I thought I’d share with you my OOTN for our first evening, as well as our second day’s antics!


My OOTN (I should’ve packed a cardigan or jacket as I got a little chilly!):

Top: Primark, £4
Skirt: Primark, £8
Tights: Primark 300 Denier

I forgot to pack my boots, so had to hairdryer these shoes as they had gotten rather wet!

Shoes: Defeeter at TKMaxx, purchased a year ago

Bag: Nica at TKMaxx, purchased more than a year ago

The second day started with a fry up! For me, with my allergies, this consisted of a bacon sandwich using the Genius wheat-free white bread & the Pure brand of olive oil spread. It was delicious! Following this was a trip to the Subtropical Swimming Paradise (more to follow on this in a separate post).

I wore the outfit I travelled to Center Pacrs in to & from the pool. I didn’t want to end up with all my clothes smelling of chlorine before I was able to get back to our apartment to shower.

My OOTD for travel & pool trips:


Shirt: Matalan, a year ago
T-Shirt: Primark, £6
Trousers: ‘The Girls’ at TKMaxx, £16.99
Shoes: as above

We headed back to the apartment for lunch & went back for another swim as we had particularly nice weather & wanted to use this as an opportunity to take some pics with the waterproof disposable camera we had brought with us.

We spent the late afternoon napping & headed to Huck’s for our second meal of the holiday! For this evening I decided to dress a little warmer!

My 2nd OOTN:



Long Sleve T-Shirt: Matalan, a couple of years ago
Split Hem Cape: Primark, £14
Belt: Primark, (set of 2) £2
Trousers: ‘The Girls’ at TKMaxx £14.99
Shoes: as above

Which is your favourite item from these three outfits?

Tania Xx

Check out Day 3.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 18 March 2015 at 11:03 , Anonymous Caz said...

I like your last outfit the most, the contrast of the cape to your hair suits you so well. My second fav is the one with the striped shirt and burgundy skirt. I know you've made a post about why your fashion blogger stays in you, but I think you should really do these kind of posts more often. It's good to see you and what your style is. Hope you're well and we speak soon xxx

Caz | Lunch Break Adventures

 
At 20 March 2015 at 16:03 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks for your kind words Caz! I do feel more confident in myself & my fashion, probably helped by the new clothes I got for holiday actually fitting in a flattering way! I'll definitely be doing more outfit/fashion posts - I really enjoyed doing them & would really like to get more creative with them. Xx

 
At 22 March 2015 at 19:01 , Blogger Rachel said...

Lovely post :) I really like the striped top & skirt outfit, and of course the Disney princess top!!
Hope you had a lovely time xx

 
At 24 March 2015 at 10:08 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Rachel! I love the Disney Princess top - it'd link great with jeans or denim shorts! Our holiday was everything we could've hoped for & more! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home