<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Superdrug Haul

Monday 2 March 2015

Superdrug Haul

Hi Everyone!

For once, I’ve been wracking my brain as to what to post today! I have had a sickness bug & so all of my pre-written posts & pre-filmed videos have been exhausted! I have an exciting event Tuesday (tomorrow when you read this) & my plan was to spend today (Sunday) having a proper play with my new camera to get to grips with it so I can take the best photos possible for you all! All photos taken in artificial light.


I was casting my mind back over the last week or so & realised that the thing that stood out the most was the amount of shopping I have done. In fairness, I did see three friends I rarely get to see & went shopping on each occasion. I decided it would be nice to split some of the hauls up, so there aren’t three back-to-back videos on my YouTube channel – I thought that would be a little repetitive & boring!

I’ll have a Primark haul on my YouTube channel soon & there’ll be a haul of household things that I’ve in mind for use in blog photography – let me know if you’d like to see that here or as a YouTube video. For todays post though, I thought I would share with you a makeup haul.

I went to Superdrug with my friend Viki. She is an enabler & this is what I came away with:


Makeup Revolution’s I Heart Makeup blushes in ‘Peachy Keen Heart’, ‘Blushing Heart’ & their ‘Goddess Of Love’ highlighter. These were £4.99 each. I was really impressed with the ‘Candy Queen Of Hearts’ (review here) so had to get more! I was hoping to be able to pick up some of the new shades, but I’m assuming that they either aren’t released yet, or are currently online only.

Essie have a new collection out & I was drawn to this purply blue shade in ‘Suite Retreat’ for £7.99.


I’ve had my eye on the new MaxFactor blushes & Excess Shimmer Cream Shadows. There was a 3 for 2 offer on so the only questions in my mind were “Which shades do I get?” & “What should I choose for my third product?”. In the end I went for the Crème Puff Blush in 20 Lavish Mauve (£8.99), the Excess Shimmer Shadow in 15 Pink Opal (£7.99) & for my third item, the Elixir Lipstick in 510 English Rose (£7.99). With the problems I have with my sensitive lips I like to pick up lip products in 3 for 2 offers when I can so that, if I do have a reaction, I haven’t wasted money.





Viki managed to pick up a MAC Paint Pot in Dangerous Curvee at Biscester Village, a retail outlet village. What she didn't realise was that she already owned it! She paid £10 instead of the usual £15.50 & I suggested buying it from her. I had to check first as I already own the Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Alloy & wasn't sure if I would end up with a dupe! They are similar so I don't know whether to take it off her hands or not... 



Do you have Dangerous Curvee & if so, what are your thoughts? Do I need it?

Have you purchased any of these? What are your thoughts?


Tania Xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home