<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: An Exciting & Life Changing Announcement

Sunday 29 March 2015

VIDEO: An Exciting & Life Changing Announcement

Hi Everyone!


I've some really exciting news that I wanted to share with you! It's exciting & scary as I'm going to have to come off a lot of my medications. I will do my best during this process to keep to my blogging & vlogging schedule, but can't make any promises, which I know you will understand!


Here is my schedule for reducing my Sodium Valproate (Epilim)

                                AM                 PM
Week 1 & 2:            700mg            900mg
Week 3 & 4:            700mg            700mg
Week 5 & 6:            500mg            700mg
Week 7 & 8:            500mg            500mg
Week 9 & 10:          200mg            500mg
Week 11 & 12:        200mg            200mg
Week 13 & 14:            -                 200mg
Week 15 & 16:            -                    -

At this point I will see my neurologist for my next course of Botox & to work out how we are going to reduce my Gabapentin.

Tania Xx

4 Comments:

At 1 April 2015 at 12:14 , Blogger Bethan Elizabeth said...

Good luck with the reduction. Hope it all goes okay and you can continue with your exciting new chapter <3
Beth x
Mermaid in Disguise

 
At 2 April 2015 at 11:34 , Blogger Tania said...

Thank you Beth! I know that I'll have great support from so many people, which will make the hard parts so much easier! Xx

 
At 19 April 2015 at 14:52 , Anonymous Lubka Christova said...

I hope it's all going well, dear! :)

 
At 21 April 2015 at 17:43 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Lubka! At the moment, the morning reductions are the hardest, but mostly because I tire more quickly. I'm hoping it's just as my body gets used to the lower dose! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home