<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: #LipGlam - Review

Monday 13 April 2015

#LipGlam - Review

Hi Everyone!

I was lucky enough to meet the brand #LipGlam at the Bloggers Love Fashion Week event last month. 


A story you may, but probably haven't heard me tell is that of the demise of my favourite lip balm, the Anatomicals 'Stop Cracking Up' lip balm at the hands, or rather the paws, of my cat Freya. I took this lip balm everywhere with me as I found it to be unraveled. It was while I was sat on the sofa, lip balm (& cat) on the side table that it happened. Freya likes to bat things about with her paws & decided to take a break from playing with the coasters & instead focus on my lip balm. This game didn't last long on the table before it found its way to the floor. All of a sudden I heard a crash & Freya shot upstairs. The lip balm was nowhere to be found & Freya remained in her basket upstairs for the rest of the day.


So now you know the story of the lip balm. I still am yet to find it despite my husband's & my best efforts to find it. I went to repurchase it but it is no longer stocked in Selfridges stores. You'll now understand my pure delight when I tried the #LipGlam lip balm*.

My first application was not a pleasant one it has to be said, but that was because I applied WAY too much & got a lot of it in my mouth - it doesn't taste nice & leaves a lingering aftertaste. It did however, really moisturise my lips, which were very dry at the time. Subsequent applications were just as impressive.


I found the product to be very 'stiff' to get out of the packaging. My initial thoughts were that this must have been down to the product being new. There are instructions telling you to warm up the tube in hot water for 1 minute if the product is cold or hard. I assumed that this would be something I only needed to do once, particularly as my bedroom is often rather warm. The application of the product warm definitely gives the best results/experience, but isn't practical when out & about. I felt a little disappointed by this, a feeling that quickly passed when I reminded myself that the lip balm works very well regardless!


I found that when I put the #LipGlam lip balm on in the morning before my shower & then cleaned my teeth, there was still a significant amount of product left on my lips!

I am so glad I've finally found something to replace my Anatomicals lip balm! the #LipGlam lip balm can be purchased for £9.99 from BirchboxForever BeauxMagpie Beauty & Avenue22.

Have you tried #LipGlam?
What are your favourite lip balms?

Tania Xx


Ingredients:
Medical grade ultra pure lanolin
Argan oil

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 14 April 2015 at 02:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds amazing :) So naughty of your cat though haha I hate losing things! At least you've got a decent replacement though xx
www.surelychar.com

 
At 14 April 2015 at 10:33 , Blogger Tania said...

I've been very impressed with it & thrilled to have something to sort out my dry lips back in my life! Freya is a pickle. To her credit, at least she knew she'd done something wrong! Xx

 
At 16 April 2015 at 21:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds really good ! Really want to try this ! 😊

 
At 18 April 2015 at 12:59 , Blogger Tania said...

If you do, let me know what you think! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home