<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Makeup Revolution Haul

Thursday 23 April 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul

Hi Everyone!

I'm a little late on the bandwagon with Makeup Revolution - I love in a small market town & we only ever get a limited stock of each of the makeup ranges. I didn't pick up the Iconic 1, 2 or 3 as I have the Naked 1, 2 & 3 palettes. When I travelled further afield I picked up on of the Blushing Hearts from the I Heart Makeup line, my first Makeup Revolution product.

I've had my eye on a fair few Makeup Revolution product, but they've all been available only online. Until now.


If you've seen my Primark & Drugstore Haul, you'll know that I got rather excited & snapped up an Iconic Pro 2 palette when I was on my travels. Less than a week later, in my little market town, I found these gems!

I'd had my eyes on the Iconic Pro 1 & 2, particularly since they are supposed to be dupes of the Lorac Pro 1 & 2, which I can't use as they contain citric acid in, which I am allergic to. Having already found the Iconic Pro 2, I became beyond excited at spotting the Iconic Pro 1 & HAD to pick it up! Even better, it was only £6.99!


Makeup Revolution have a Radiance Palette, a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. As I already own this I didn't see any point in buying essentially the same thing (though I will be getting it when I've used up my Hourglass one!). Instead I thought I'd get the Highlight Palette - I'm always looking for good highlighters & these three have something different about them, particularly the lilac shade. For £8 for three highlighters, you really can't go wrong!


I'd already picked up the Flawless palette, & when I saw the Beyond Flawless palette beside it I was reminded of MAC's x15 Warm Neutral & x15 Cool Neutral palettes. I plan to review all these products & will be looking into just how similar these two palettes are to MAC's. This palette cost just £8 for 32 eyeshadows! 



Now to probably the item I am most excited about - the Ultra Brow Palette in Medium to Dark. I'd seen this palette featured Tea Party Beauty & really liked the look of it! I don't like my brows to pull too warm & one of the things Hayley said in her review was that the shades leant more of cool toned. This (& the price of only £7.99) sold me & Hayley went on to further enable me to pick it up when we got chatting about it on Twitter! That girl is an enabler & I love her for it! I am really excited to start playing with this!


Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer so I also picked up one of Rimmel's new 'Oh My Gloss!' lip glosses, which I have reviewed here, & I found the Real Techniques Sculpting brush, which I thought I was going to have to miss out on as I'd only seen it in their Collector's Edition Sculpting Set.

With any 3 purchases, Superdrug were also giving away a free makeup bag!


What are your favourite products from Makeup Revolution? I'd love to know what I should be adding to my wish list!

Tania Xx

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 23 April 2015 at 09:50 , Blogger EllaWasHere said...

I love their blush palettes! Definitely worth checking into :)


XX

 
At 23 April 2015 at 15:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosssssssssssh! I want it all!! Haha. MUR are killing it at the moment! I especially want the Radiance palette! :D
Jemma xx

 
At 24 April 2015 at 11:11 , Blogger Nikki LLL Blog said...

I'm so excited for you and jealous in equal measure! I really want to try the brow palette! Fab post xxx

 
At 24 April 2015 at 22:36 , Blogger StyleLingua said...

Yeah welcome to the club of MakeUp Revolution addicts! I've bought the Death By Chocolate palette and OMG it is so gorgeous and pretty I haven't even touched it. It's gorgeous to look at so if you get your hands on one of those, it is already worth for the packaging. Have a wonderful weekend and hope we'll speak soon. Don't get confused, I've got a brand new blog xxx

Caz | Style Lingua

 
At 29 April 2015 at 18:38 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Ella! I've actually got my eye on the cream blush palette. I like 'Hot Spice' too, but I think I've got quite a few similar shades - maybe when I've used them up! Xx

 
At 29 April 2015 at 18:39 , Blogger Tania said...

I know what you mean Jemma! It's all so good, I don't know where to begin! Xx

 
At 29 April 2015 at 18:40 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks! I'm going to play with the brow palette & will do either a blog post or YouTube video on it. Xx

 
At 29 April 2015 at 18:43 , Blogger Tania said...

Haha Thanks Carolin! I want the White Chocolate & will definitely be checking out the Death By Chocolate palette too! They do look so beautiful! I want to get the Milk Chocolate & have the set but already have the Too Faced palette! Xx

 
At 30 April 2015 at 14:37 , Blogger Jessica Grace said...

Makeup Rev have such a strong game! And so cheap too. Lovely post :) The first eyeshadow palette is on my wish list!

Jessica :) x

www.jessicagracemcguire.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 2 May 2015 at 20:11 , Anonymous Izzy said...

Love this haul. I'm a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows. I'm in love with the Beyond Flawless palette.

xx Izzy

 
At 4 May 2015 at 00:11 , Blogger Nikki LLL Blog said...

DEFINITELY! I really want to see the brow palette in action; I'm obsessed with a good brow xx

 
At 4 May 2015 at 11:37 , Blogger Tania said...

They really do! I think their price point is just right & love the variety of products they have within the range. I used the Iconic Pro 1 yesterday for the first time & was pleased with the look I was able to create! Xx

 
At 4 May 2015 at 11:39 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Izzy, I was really happy with the what I was able to find! I love how many shadows you get within one palette. Xx

 
At 9 May 2015 at 11:44 , Blogger Heather Nixon said...

Great haul - I love makeup revolution! x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

 
At 10 May 2015 at 12:15 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks! I'm really enjoying trying them all! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home