<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: OOTN for #BLFW

Monday 6 April 2015

OOTN for #BLFW

Hi Everyone!

If you've seen my recent post, you'll know that I attended the second day of this season's #BLFW. If not, you can catch up on all the goings on of the event here.

What I haven't yet shown you is what I wore! So, are you ready?

I was rather fatigued by the end of the night, but still wanted to bring you an outfit post. So I found somewhere to flop & Rhianne obliged by taking some photos for me!


Hat: H&M, £12.99
Denim Jacket: Purchased in America 10 years ago!
T-Shirt: Plain White 'Fruits Of The Loom' t-shirt that I decorated myself (video to come)
Culottes: Primark, £14
Shoes: TKMaxx, £10 clearance

I wore my hat as earlier in the day I had attended a hospital appointment to discuss coming off my medication & also to have my next course of Botox injections. I wanted to cover the injection sites on my forehead & cut out some of the light I would otherwise have seen to make it easier for me to make it through until the end of the day.

I wanted particularly to get a pair of pointed shoes - I can't wear heels anymore because of my EDS, but being short I still wanted to create the illusion of height against the length of the culottes. I thought this pair worked really well & were a steal at just £10. I should have worn them round the house though as a day in London wearing a new pair of shoes is never a good idea!

What's your favourite element of this outfit?

Tania Xx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6 April 2015 at 16:48 , Blogger Sophie B said...

Love your shoes! There's something gorgeously vintage about them xx Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

 
At 6 April 2015 at 22:37 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Sophie! Ooo... I hadn't seen that until you said it, but they do have that vintage look don't they!?! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home