<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Collection

Monday 29 June 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Collection

Hi Everyone!

I had the pleasure of being one of 10 bloggers to preview Charlotte Tilbury’s new collection, a collaboration with Norman Parkinson, at Selfridges Birmingham. The packaging contains iconic images from the celebrated portrait & fashion photographer & the products in the collection have been inspired by these photographs. The outer packaging, as is typical for Charlotte Tilbury’s products, is gorgeous! I only recently purchased my 1st Charlotte Tilbury product as the price has always held me back. I’ve fallen head over heels with my Film & Glow Bronze & Highlight palette, so was super excited about the products in this collection! I find limited edition products feel even more premium than their permanent counterparts!




I got to try the Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Sun Tan & Sun Light (£55), a cream product which contains an image of Jerry Hall that was used as a Vogue cover in 1975 on the packaging. I found the bronzer shade to be darker & much warmer & the highlighter shade to be more golden. You can see just how different they are when they’re next to one another. This is one that’s probably more suited to those with a darker skin colour to my own.


The Dreamy Glow Highlighter (£45), with an image of Carmen dell’Orefice from a 1979 Vogue cover, is a beautiful peachy cream shade - absolutely stunning! I have pre-ordered this so keep your eyes peeled for a full review.



The Colour of Youth Lip & Cheek Glow (£40), with a never-before-produced image of Parkinson’s wife Wendy. The Cheek Glow is beautiful! It is like no cream product I have seen before in that the consistency is much softer, almost with a slight liquid look. As a result the product is sheer & takes quite a lot to build up the colour, but the glow produced by this texture is beautiful.



There are two Matte Revolution lipsticks (£23) being released with the collection that I believe to be being added to the permanent line. Rose, the Personal Beauty Shopper was wearing the lipstick in 1975 & it looked gorgeous! The other bloggers noticed that the Miss Kensington lipstick was similar in shade to Tom Ford’s Spanish Pink but with a different finish. If you have that you might want to swatch the two next to one another to decide whether there is enough of a difference for you to want both.



There are also two makeup/wash bags in the collection. The smaller of the two being £32 & the larger £55. You can also purchase the ’1975’ & ‘Miss Kensington’ sets, with all the products to create these looks. 


The collection launches on Saturday 4th July in Selfridges & at charlottetilbury.com.

Which are the products you’re most excited about?

Tania Xx

Have you seen my Bridal Makeup Tutorial?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5 July 2015 at 07:12 , Blogger L's Beauty Spot said...

Oh wow lucky you!!
I purchased the film star glow and bronze I'd say I had medium skin tone with a slight tan at the mo and I've been using it for contouring I love it
Lisa xx
Beautyspotl.com

 
At 5 July 2015 at 19:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! This collection is completely gorgeous.

Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:22 , Blogger Tania said...

I know! I love the Film Star Bronze And Glow, it's amazing. I'd love to try more of her products as the two I have are faultless! Xx

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:24 , Blogger Tania said...

I was so lucky to be invited. I couldn't believe there there were only five in each group for the preview. It made it extra special. I'd loved to have been able to pick up more from the collection than I did, but makeup doesn't keep a roof over my head! Haha. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home