<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Dr. PawPaw Original Balm - Review

Monday 15 June 2015

Dr. PawPaw Original Balm - Review

Hi Everyone!

I don’t know if you’re aware, but I ended up in A&E a little while ago. I’ve written about it here if you want to know more. One of the reasons I was sent to hospital was that I was dehydrated & unable to keep fluids down. My skin was badly affected as I’m sure you can imagine. My lips in particular were dry & flaky. The Dr. PawPaw Original Balm* landed on my doormat a few days later & was a God send!

As soon as I put the lip balm on I could feel it soothing my lips. After a few uses, my lips were in a better condition than they had been even before I was unwell!


Many people will prefer the tube applicator as it’s more sanitary, but I find these more difficult because of my EDS. The balm is quite solid in consistency, which made application even tougher. I had to squeeze very hard to get product out, which made my fingers bend the wrong way. I’ve resorted to squeezing the tube with both hands & even that’s it’s not easy.

The balm is multi-purpose, which I think is great! Not only is it great for lips, but also dry & cracked skin, hair, cuticles & nails! The balm can be used as a primer for both eyes & face too, saving much needed packing space when on holiday. I was going to film a YouTube video, but when I put my tinted moisturiser on it clung to the dry patches on my face as a result of having been unwell. I decided to try the balm on my face as an intense moisturiser, which worked really well - my skin is in great condition now!

There are 3 balms in the range; Original, Ultimate Red & Peach Pink. These coloured options would be great for when you want a lighter makeup look during the summer months!

You can pick the Dr. PawPaw balms up for £6.95 from Harvey Nichols, Urban Outfitters & asos.com.

Tania Xx


Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,  Carica Papaya (fermentedPAWPAW), Potassium Sorbate

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 16 June 2015 at 21:03 , Blogger Sara • EAST OF SIAM said...

Peach pink sounds like the perfect one for me, light makeup is definitely my favourite in the summer. What a cute name haha!
eastofsiam.blogspot.com

 
At 16 June 2015 at 21:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Everyone is talking about this and was on the fence of trying it but when you said use for cuticles and nails as well, i think i'm going to give it a go. :)

Chelsea x
chelseapotter.co.uk

 
At 17 June 2015 at 14:17 , Blogger Emily said...

So glad you've found something that works for you! Stopping by from Spoonie Bloggers and Vloggers!

 
At 17 June 2015 at 15:30 , Blogger Tania said...

I completely agree with you about lighter makeup in the summer months - can't be doing with anything heavy when it's hot! I've been eyeing up the Benefit balms, but if I can manage the squeeze tube better I think I'll be getting the peach pink one myself! Xx

 
At 17 June 2015 at 15:31 , Blogger Tania said...

It's great! I didn't know how it would work on my face. I was worried it would be like putting vaseline all over myself, but it was so moisturising! Let me know what you think of it! Xx

 
At 17 June 2015 at 15:31 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks for stopping by Emily! It would be perfect if the application was a little easier! Xx

 
At 19 June 2015 at 13:36 , Blogger Eloise said...

Maybe you could try running the tube under a hot tap before squeezing, assuming this is a natural based product sometimes things solidify when cold. I use that technique with many natural solidifying products.

eloisesvilag.blogspot.co.uk | natural, organic, affordable beauty & lifstyle.

 
At 19 June 2015 at 18:27 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Eloise! That's a great tip, but unfortunately not practical when out & about :(. I'll give it a try! Xx

 
At 20 June 2015 at 00:16 , Anonymous Brittany W said...

The peach pink is on my wish list now! I love sheer peach balms and tints during the summer.

 
At 20 June 2015 at 21:28 , Blogger Saida Cane said...

Love this stuff - always in my bag!

Have a great weekend,
Saida - saidacane.co.uk xx

 
At 22 June 2015 at 14:58 , Blogger Bethan Elizabeth said...

I really want to try this. It sounds great and the peach pink one sounds awesome
Beth x
Mermaid in Disguise

 
At 25 June 2015 at 08:38 , Blogger Tania said...

Me too! It's definitely something I'd pick up for summer. Xx

 
At 25 June 2015 at 08:39 , Blogger Tania said...

It's my favourite lip balm by far! Xx

 
At 25 June 2015 at 08:40 , Blogger Tania said...

It is, but be careful of your hands - it takes a lot of squeezing to get product out. Dr. PawPaw have told me that the bigger tubes are easier to squeeze. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home