<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Spoonie Blogger Meet Up: Join Us

Thursday 11 June 2015

Spoonie Blogger Meet Up: Join Us

Hi Everyone!

Something rather exciting has come about that I can’t wait to share with you!

I’ve made a great friend in Sarah, who has come up with the idea of holding a ‘Spoonie’ bloggers meet up! I think this is a fantastic idea & will be helping arrange this. I’ve found it difficult to find other chronic illness & disabled bloggers & think this is a great way of meeting new people!


We both understand that travel can be difficult for spoonies and that some people will need to cancel on the day. Don’t worry if you fall into this category, we have a contingency plan for that so that as many people can be involved as possible!

The meet up will be held in the UK, but at the moment, we don’t have a place/date/time in mind. So if this is something you would be interested in, please your name, blog, Twitter handle & an email address in the comments below. If you’re not comfortable leaving these details, you can email me at whentaniatalks@gmail.com.

Check Sarah’s post about the event out here & we’ll hopefully see you soon!



Tania Xx

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11 June 2015 at 21:00 , Blogger Holly said...

I already mentioned on twitter what a great idea I think this is and I'd definitely like to attend :) my blog is www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk twitter is @hollycrouch and email address is holly-crouch@hotmail.com xxx

 
At 12 June 2015 at 15:08 , Blogger Taimemode said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12 June 2015 at 16:19 , Blogger Tania said...

Great, thanks Holly! I'll pass your details on to Sarah. Xx

 
At 22 June 2015 at 18:04 , Blogger courtzmelv said...

I would be 100% interested in this!
http://courtzmelv.com
@colurtzmelv
courtzmelv@yahoo.co.uk
xx

 
At 25 June 2015 at 08:46 , Blogger Tania said...

Great! It'd be lovely to have you Courtney! XX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home